This is a collection site and none of the items in the collection are for sale at this point in time.
When the decision to sell everything comes an email will be sent to all registered users.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Gil Hibben First Production Run Editions or FPRs are a limited regular edition of the Hibben knives, generally they are marked with "First Production Run Signature Edition" and are individually serial numbered. The serial number ranges for the FPR knives has generally been between 5000 and 7500 distributed worldwide with some early version only having 750 numbered pieces. For more information on serial number ranges, models and dates of manufacture go to my Hibben Model Chart page.
1996 - Dragon Lord Knife - UC898 FPR of 7500
Overall length 14”
Blade length 8”
Blade thickness ¼”
Blade material 420 J2 stainless steel
Handle Antiqued dark red imitationsousan stone (a Chinese carving stome) with a relief carved dragon scale texture. Cast metal guard, subhily and pommel with a steel gray chromed finish.
Sheath Top grain cordovan leather, imported
There are 8 variants of this design
1. UC898 Regular Edition
2. UC898 FPR Edtion of 7500 serial numbered knives
3. UC898-G Gold Edition Maroon handle variant
4. UC898-G Gold Edition Black Handle Variant
5. 40th Anniversary Edition of 750 serial numbered knives with special edition etch
6. UC898-E European Version with shortened knuckle guard
7. UC898 Edge Company edition of only 400 serial numbered knives with special edition etch
8. UC898B Bronze Edition