Mint in the Original Shipping Box
1996 Edition - The Dragon Lord Black Grip Variant - UC928 Run of 1000
Retail: $ ?
The original edition with maroon grips was so popular that its run of 1500 pieces sold out to the dealers incredibley fast and United, due to demand, was forced to make a second run of another 1000 gold knives but with black handles.
Overall length 14”
Blade length 8”
Blade thickness ¼”
Blade material 420 J2 stainless steel
Handle Antiqued dark red imitationsousan stone (a Chinese carving stome) with a relief carved dragon scale texture. Cast metal guard, subhilt and pommel with a 24k gold plated polished finish.
Display: Dark Hardwood display case with plexiglass dust cover and matched serial numbered cloisonne medallion.
There are 8 variants of this design
1. UC898 Regular Edition
2. UC898 FPR Edtion of 7500 serial numbered knives
3. UC898-G Gold Edition Maroon handle variant
4. UC898-G Gold Edition Black Handle Variant
5. 40th Anniversary Edition of 750 serial numbered knives with special edition etch
6. UC898-E European Version with shortened knuckle guard
7. UC898 Edge Company edition of only 400 serial numbered knives with special edition etch
8. UC898B Bronze Edition